Finnish corporate taxation and accounting made effortless for you
We work with foreign clients with interests in Finland, helping them meet their local accounting, reporting and tax requirements by offering a full suite of services. We support our clients by helping them stay compliant with Finnish regulations, standards and requirements.
The services we offer include accounting, preparation of monthly/quarterly/annual management accounts, consolidation, coordination with auditors, assisting with preparation for audits, annual reporting (IFRS, local GAAP) and reporting obligations associated with Corporate Income Tax, Value Added Tax and withholding tax.
Unlike the multinational corporate service providers operating in Finland that use their small local teams to provide accounting services, we have teamed up with Finnish blue-chip accounting firm Rantalainen, which means we have access to their +40 years of experience, +60 offices and latest accounting and reporting systems. As a result, we are able to offer you industry-best practices and virtually unlimited resources in the fields of accounting and reporting.
Our accounting and tax services
We help your Finnish subsidiary or branch to meet the Finnish taxation and accounting requirements. Our service offering covers:
- Accounting, bookkeeping, financial reporting and consolidation
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual management accounts
- Local GAAP and IFRS/US GAAP reporting
- Creation and submission of annual financial statements
- CIT filings
- VAT registration and administration
- Additional European reporting requirements: Intrastat and European Commission Sales List (ECSL)
- Assistance with financial and tax audits
- Accounts receivable/payable services
- Bank account management and automated payments
- Liaison with tax advisors, auditors, banks and other service providers
Contact us for more information on Finnish tax and accounting requirements.